Buying from Lone Star Bullion
- Decide what you want to buy. Decide what you want to purchase. If you are having trouble deciding, check out our Precious Metals 101 Guide, and contact us if you have more questions.
- Lock in your order. We take orders on the phone only – all prices and availability are subject to confirmation with us over the phone. Once we confirm a price, it is a legally binding agreement between you and Lone Star Bullion to complete the transaction on the agreed-upon price. Lone Star Bullion will issue you a trade confirmation via email shortly after your purchase.
- Pay for your order. Send Lone Star Bullion funds. We accept payment via bank wire, check, and in some cases, cash or cashier’s check. Ask us prior to purchasing if you plan on paying other than bank wire. Your order will be shipped typically within 1-3 business days after your payment clears. We will advise you at the time of sale if we expect any delay in shipment.
- Receive your shipment. We normally ship insured through USPS, UPS, or FedEx, depending on the size and destination of the order. You will be responsible for your shipment after it is signed for at delivery.
Selling to Lone Star Bullion
- Lock in a price. Call us and let us know what you’d like to sell. If you don’t already have an account with us, we will set you up. We generally buy only bullion products similar to those listed on our website. We will give you a quote, which is valid at the time of the quote only. We will do our best to honor that estimate in the future, but changing spot prices and premiums will not allow us to guarantee quotes after the time of the quote.
- Ship your package. Once you confirm a sale to Lone Star Bullion over the phone, you will receive a written trade confirmation via email. Print that confirmation; insert it in an insured USPS box or envelope, and ship your metals to Lone Star Bullion at the address we provide. (In most cases, USPS is the only method of shipment we accept.) PLEASE NOTE: you take full responsibility to ship and insure the contents of your package. Lone Star Bullion will not be held responsible for inadequately insured, packaged, or addressed packages.
- Send us confirmation of your shipment. You must provide us a receipt of your shipment within 24 hours of sale. You can fax us your receipt at 713-855-2039 or email it to Info@LoneStarBullion.com.
- We send payment. Bullion will send you a check to you within 1-2 business days after receiving your package and confirming its contents. We will overnight your check for a $19 charge. For sales over $50,000.00, we will overnight your check or bank wire upon request without additional charge.